Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Which do you prefer? a brazilian wax, a spinx or none at all?

a spinx means waxing it all offWhich do you prefer? a brazilian wax, a spinx or none at all?
Spinx - If you are going in for a wax make it worth it!!Which do you prefer? a brazilian wax, a spinx or none at all?
I prefer a brazilian. you need a runway. I like the smoothness underneath but you need something to remind you that the chick is not twelve.
All I can say is...';I'd like to see that!!';
This guy prefers neither....do not click on the link if flammming pubic hair offends





http://www.pubichairremoval.net/Videos1.鈥?/a>





You have been warned
uhhhh ive had it a couple of times.....





i just use one of those electirc twezzres cuz of SWIMSUIT SEASON!!!!!!
I'd go brazilian for sure.
ooh


well


i just shave


and i don't really need a wax right now
I like Brazilian -jst to leave a tiny bit on ;-). My partner thinks its sexy as, and i love the feel ;-)





Kitty
ah, not sure where you're going but a Brazilian is waxing it all off
None at all it all hurts!!
uh depends on why u want it dont i rather have it all off if your gonna be in a bathing suit cuz spring break is coming but your choice
anything is better than a cleveland (just say the hell with grooming and have another beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment