Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I am Considering getting a Brazilian Wax? Any opinions? Male and female perspective welcome!?

How long does it last? Does it hurt the same amount every time you go? or does it get less painful the more you go? HELP!!?








THANKS for your response in Advance!





:D





*The Wax Virgin*I am Considering getting a Brazilian Wax? Any opinions? Male and female perspective welcome!?
I'll be honest, it does hurt but ripping hairs out of follicles will! It's not an unbearable pain although some people will think it hurts more than others. Personally it's just as annoying to do as shaving except you can shave straight away, you don't get the annoying period where you have to wait for the hair to grow back long enough. Give it a go though, it's a personal preference really.I am Considering getting a Brazilian Wax? Any opinions? Male and female perspective welcome!?
I'm male and get a brazilian about once every 5 to 6 weeks. At that time it's grown back just enough for the wax to do it's job. This interval was found after a few months of trial and error and seems to work best for me. The hair comes back much finer and softer then from shaving. Plus because you're ripping the hair out by the root there's no 'chisel edge' like you get from shaving.





And maybe I'm just lucky but it's never hurt to get it done. The lady that does mine uses a 'hard wax' that sticks to the hair and not the skin. It also does not require the paper strip to pull the wax off. My first braz had that and it was borderline painful. Needless to say I don't go there anymore.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment