Saturday, January 23, 2010

Have you ever had a brazilian wax?

my girlfriend is trying to convince me to try one, but i've never been waxed beforeHave you ever had a brazilian wax?
I do them everyday.. I am a cosmetoligist. Things to consider: Its painful, but worth it! You can apply a numbing cream (lidocaine) before your wax to help with the pain, and I always suggest taking Ibuprophin an hour before your wax to help with pain as well as swelling. Buy a tube of Bikini Zone from Walmart (yes there are more expensive brands, but take it from me, they dont work any better!) and apply it about 8-12 hours after your wax. (no sooner or you may experience stinging!!) Just relax, be vocal about what you want (where you want hair and where you dont) and remember that you get what you pay for.. make sure you have an experienced waxer. Last but not least.. have fun! Pain is beauty, my friend :pHave you ever had a brazilian wax?
no but been waxed elsewhere i would do it it's not that painful.plus the hair stays away longer than shaving.go with your gut and not what your girlfriend wants.if she really cares or loves you .it wouldn't or shouldn't bother her what ever you decide.
Don't do anything that painful unless you want to.
Yes, I get something called a ';half-brazilian'; where she does everything except the labia (I'm too scared to get that done because it has no muscle and it would hurt like hell)...but seriously after like the first time, it's not bad at all. Everyone has just been scaring you. :-)~
Yup had em and done em.. i used to live with an esthetician a few years back... I still have the equipment LOL...





Not as bad as you think first 2 times is the hardest (and i'm a male LOL)





I've waxed more kitties than the ASPCA has hahahaha





I was cross trained by Lori Nestor %26amp; Suzanne Hall
yes get it . u will love it
yes, it was the best thing i have ever experienced!

No comments:

Post a Comment