Friday, January 22, 2010

Question about Brazilian Wax?

Doesn't a Brazilian wax mean that they wax off EVERYTHING? I tried getting one for the first time several weeks ago and they did not wax the rear area. I thought that was part of it. I have another appointment tomorrow. I'm embarrassed to ask them about it, but I wanted that part done as well. Am I wrong in assuming that part is included?Question about Brazilian Wax?
A brazailian wax does not include the rear end.





It's called a ';sphynx.'; That includes the rear.


Question about Brazilian Wax?
It should be included, and they should have done it. Next time you go, if they don't do it ask how much extra it would be to wax ';the entire area';, and you thought it was included in the cost. Beware though- it stings like hell, but it's well worth it.





Or you could just throw your legs behind your head and hope that they get the hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment