Saturday, January 23, 2010

Brazilian wax during pregnancy?

At 36 weeks, it's getting much harder to groom ';down there'; and I'm debating getting a Brazilian wax. I've had it done before and it hurt -- A LOT! I've heard it would hurt even worse being pregnant, so this scares me. Will a salon even offer this service for someone so far along in pregnancy? I'm terrified of getting it done and the pain being so intense I go into labor right there on the table, LOL. If you've had this done during the last few weeks of your pregnancy, was it that bad and would you recommend it?Brazilian wax during pregnancy?
of course you can get one done. i'm sure they wax obese women all of the time...so i don't see how a pregnant woman would be any different to be honest with you! haha





if you're comfortable with getting it done and it's something you want to do, go for it. but i would recommened doing it in a few weeks, so it'll be closer to labor and you wont have to worry about shaving. but you do know that whatever you have done there whether it be a jungle or not--they don't mind! they have seen it ALL!





:) congratulations...you're almost there!Brazilian wax during pregnancy?
I have no idea. Sorry, but I was wondering the same thing.
  • make up brushes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment