Friday, January 22, 2010

Brazilian Wax - Hair is coming back after 4days!?

So.. i had my first Brazilian wax.. i went throught all that pain, only to find that say.. oh 4 days after, im already getting little hairs coming through. Why would this happen?? Isnt it meant to last for 2 weeks at least??Brazilian Wax - Hair is coming back after 4days!?
The EXACT same thing happened to me. It grows back fast since it's our first time doing it. Its been a couple of weeks now, and my hair has grown back but I noticed a SIGNIFICANT decrease in the amount of hair that did grow back. The hair is still thick and coarse, but I'm patient. If we continue to wax it, eventually it will grow back less quickly.





I'm sure there are products like exfoiliators that help, but I know of none. Just go back in two weeks, it's a gradual process.Brazilian Wax - Hair is coming back after 4days!?
One of 2 reasons...#1, you got a shi**t**t**y job and you should call the place and have them re-do it at no charge or get your money back. Or #2, you're hair could've grown back that quick. My guess is more #1 and if it were me, I'd call them or go down there fast. I've had these done many times and they should not grow back in 4 days at all. Maybe like a week or something like that.
I'd call the salon because i'd think it'd stay gone at least a week-- the first time it will grow back faster than after doing so a few times if you can handle it.... If there's olny a few and you feel brave, you could pluck them out with GOOD tweezers...
Did you let it grow out for a long time before you got it waxed. You may have had some hairs that were already growing back when you got waxed and now these new hairs are growing in.
the second wax does not hurt as bad as the first one if you decide to do it again.
I can't see how this could possibly be the salon's fault - if you were waxed and there was no hair there then they've done their job - how quickly it returns is completely dependant on you.





The next time won't hurt so much but make sure you get it done frequently because if you leave it for like 2 months it will hurt more than the first time - so keep it up in winter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment