Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm having a Brazilian Wax. How bad will the pain be ? PLEASE ANSWER. Feeling very nervous !!. PLZ ANSWER

Having first Brazilian Wax.





Will it really hurt ? lol PLEASE BE HONEST.





Can i take or do anything for the pain ? Feeling scared of the pain





please answer.





Think i might bring a close friend, to squeeze her hand. lolI'm having a Brazilian Wax. How bad will the pain be ? PLEASE ANSWER. Feeling very nervous !!. PLZ ANSWER
I wouldn't take a friend. How painful it is depends on the skill of the therapist. If you have a good therapist, it's actually not as painful as having your legs done. I promise!


It might be worth taking a painkiller about an hour before you go and this will numb you a bit. I've done that in the days when I used to get my hair hightlighted with a crocket hook! It helped a lot .


The trick with waxing is to stay calm and to relax your muscles. If you tighten up it will take longer.I'm having a Brazilian Wax. How bad will the pain be ? PLEASE ANSWER. Feeling very nervous !!. PLZ ANSWER
Waxing doesn't hurt but for maybe 3 seconds afterwards! Granted I just get my eyebrows done, but Waxing is quick and I would say painless! You can bring a friend to squeeze her hand, but honestly you're just gonna hype yourself up for somethin that isn't a big deal! Good luck!
I have one question miss, WHY ? ? sounds like a whole lot of pain, when left alone looks nice.





You Chicks Are Crazy for Doin this Stuff
I get them often. Some tips........





1. Get it done the week AFTER your period is done. You are less sensitive then.





2. Get someone who is good and quick.





3. Take advil or tylonol before you start.





4. Move you legs any way that can help tomake it quicker. You will be lifting and openingyour legs to some pretty crazy positions. Do it and get it over with.





5. Yes, it is uncomfortable but it wont kill you and it is so worth it.





6. I use zinc cream after to calmthe skin down and prevent the rash that sometimes follows fromthe shock to your skin.





The firsttime is the worstbut after that you know what to expect.I actually find having my legs waxed sometimes more painful. Try it and if you cant handleit then dont doit again.





Have fun!
I had it done a few times in my life and I gotta tell you that it wasn't very pleasant. If I were you, I'd go for shaving it all off.
a BRAZZZY hey wooo .. hurts a teany bit.. don't take a friend lol...
Make sure to take someone with you to grab his hand.
I've had my inner thigh area waxed and I'm a guy, and it hurt, I think they do that as torture in some countries. I bled afterwards and it left bruises. It is not fun! But after it healed, it looks a lot better and 'cleaner.' What I did to take away the pain was to try to mentally channel the pain down to my foot where it would hurt a lot less, but it still hurts.
it feels like the skin on your vulva is beeing ripped away. Ask for lome lidocaine gell, it kinda numbs it
No offense, but that might be a little bit awkward fot the friend.
It's not that bad... and it should just take 20 mins to do...





Just remember to help out and stretch the skin - it won't hurt so bad...





Keep doing it often enough and your pain threshold increases.

No comments:

Post a Comment