Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Im getting my first professional brazilian wax april 9.....?

what should i do (if anything) to prepare for this appointment? i've done this before, just not professionally in a salon! do i need to be trimmed or anything?Im getting my first professional brazilian wax april 9.....?
I would say don't do it! I did it and it was so horribly painful that i cried the whole time. when she started with the tweezers i told her i had to stop it was so painful. then i got home and was covered in ugly pimply bumps and was red and swollen and unable to walk w/o pain. i am no wuss either i have had two babies naturally. bikini waxes are a huge waste of time %26amp; moneyIm getting my first professional brazilian wax april 9.....?
Don't show up too hairy. Trim it down, the first time it hurts more than other times. You will then love your Brazilian Wax.
ouch!


i wouldn't know, never had one done....


good luck! x
  • sebum
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment