Friday, January 22, 2010

Waxing vs. shaving , especially for a Brazilian?

I have been shaving about every 2 days for the last 2 weeks but it grows back so itchy, esp. inside the labia lips and above the clitoris. I went by the book and soaked, used gel, special razors, etc. but it still itches. Going to try Nad's wax gel next, what do y'all think? Too shy to go to a salon and have them see everything down there, not to mention crying like a baby! I love the smooth feel on my lips but like the bush on my mons. Should I wax the inside of my lips and the lips themselves or just keep shaving? I'm not averse to too much pain, I tweeze my armpit hairs one by one.Thank you.Waxing vs. shaving , especially for a Brazilian?
Yeah shaving every other day sucks! I know that you don't like the idea of going to a salon and having it done but that would probably be the best idea. If you wax yourself, you may not be able to get good angles or be able to pull the strips off very well thus causing the hair to break off at the skin level and possibly setting you up for ingrown hairs. The people who work at the salon have seen it all so i'm sure they'll be able to handle you.


I'm glad I read this though because I didn't know anyone else tweezed their armpit hairs.Waxing vs. shaving , especially for a Brazilian?
all that gel crap and nair stuff only irrates the skin i am too hairy and have tried everything. you need a close friend or family memeber to help you go to a salon and take the ease out of getting waxed. shaving isn't any better. i never met a brazilian women are you a cutie?
I would go to salon and wax it. it's the best! no itchy.. and you feel nothing for two or three weeks after that.. yea.. you will have to face that pain when you are doing it tho..
I think you need someone to rip it off for you. Don't think you'll be able to do it yourself. If you're in Florida and need help let me know! lol. If you tweeze your armpit hairs though... who knows what you can take. I would still recommend grinning and baring it and just having a salon do it. They do it all the time. You could just go with a french wax at first, which is like a brazilian but leaving the upper triangle. That would limit the overall pain but at the same time once you're their might as well do it all.
YOU TWEEZE YOUR ARMPIT HAIRS, ONE BY ONE!!!?!?!? Why not just wax!?
ouch whats wrong with u just go to smooth solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment