Friday, January 22, 2010

If YOU have had a professional Brazilian wax?answer?

i'm getting it done next week


on a scale of 1-10 how much did it hurt?


will it hurt less if i get it waxed every few months?


do you have to sit in weird positions?


is it ok to scream a bit if it hurts lol,If YOU have had a professional Brazilian wax?answer?
10! I just go a boob job and I'd rather go through that again then get waxed. Yes,it does get better eventually,but I'm talking years.I've been getting them from age 15-present(I'm 22) and it's better now. The positions aren't too bad unless you're shy (I am definitely not) About the same as getting a pap,but you have to spread a little more.Lol,I screamed a little at first and the only thing that happens is you might get laughed at a little. Take 2 ibuprofen about 30 min before you go.They'll have some gel stuff that helps ease the sting too.Also,when you get home a cold wash cloth helps alot,and don't take a hot shower right away,wear cotton panties that aren't too tight and I usually wear a loose skirt to my appointment so there's as little clothing as possible causing friction. I'm getting laser hair removal in a month cause I'm sick of being waxed every 2 months,hopefully it works out! Good luck :-)If YOU have had a professional Brazilian wax?answer?
I find it hurts about a 3. But that may be because I'm used to getting it done. I go every two weeks and have it all ripped and it hardly hurts now. For a beginner however, I would think its about a 6-7 on the pain scale. The pain does lessen as you wax. You don't have to sit in wierd positions at all, you lie, like a doctor doing a smear or otherwise and the beautician goes for it.


I personally don't scream, swear or otherwise, as it just doesn't bother me, but let me assure you, scream all you like! As long as you don't kick (this will mean you get banned from having it done, and possibly banned from the salon) you'll do fine. Just sit back, relax and hold on tight!!


xoxox
On a scale of 1-10 I would say maybe a 5-6 (I have never had a kid). Also I have had it done twice before, and you do get in some weird positions. The most painful areas would be the side area and very inner parts. The butt crack really doesn't hurt..weird as that is. My waxer was awesome and kept me laughing the whole time and kept me modest as one can be doing this. I didn't scream but I griped the hell out of the table! She said I was one of the better ones as some people have kicked and hit her before
yeah i had it done once


and only once


because after the first time


i couldnt get it done again


there were medical complications,


i have an overly sensitive vagina and a skin condition called hyperextentionary dermagenosis which means my skin is easily cut or broken


and when they waxed me they got too much skin and it ripped skin off. of course, my waxer is a very egotistic old witch and didnt plan on telling me this when it first happened, so she kept going. everyone says its so painfull so i thought it was normal so i let her keep waxing off my vagina and walked right out of the beauty salon legs spread like a cowboy.


when i got home i fainted, i think it was because it was so hot but thats besides the point.


but i was too scared to look at it cause it hurt so much





a few hours later i went to the toilet and it really stung alot and it was all bloody i thought i had my period so i put a pad on and kind of left it for a while, then in the shower i noticed that my vagina had swelled up the size of a tomato! i went to my gp and he said that my vaginal lips had healed together, because of all the skin that had been ripped off and that he needed to cut it open and then i needed gyneoplasty.





i had to wait about 3 days for the surgery, and in this time, as the body does, it formed a large scab over the top of my whole vagina that looked liked an overcooked steak. then it started oozing because it was hard to wash and of course in the 3 days i did have to empty my bladder. it got infected and started oozing white pus, it looked a bit like hollandaise sauce only without as many lumps.





dont go to my waxer, its a bit of a hassle.
I had mine done by a friend at home (although she is a professional)..





Its weird because the first half was probably a 4... not that bad atall, but the second half was a 6/7...


Apparently some people have one side more sensitive than the other??





I didnt scream but i may have swore a good few times..





Its not too bad how you have too sit, sometimes I think i opened my legs a bit TOO wide.. lol.





Its worth it though, it looks good and last so much longer...





Give it a try, you can always ask them to stop if its too much x
My auntie has it. She says:





';It hurt VERY VERY MUCH!!!! The lower it went te sawer it went so 9.5 out of 10. It hurt for ages afterwards as well and irritated me, even with moisturiser. I don't think it will make a diffo how many times you get it done. It will still kill. I screamed sitting in weird positions lol but the girl wasn't pleased. Don't get it done. Not worth the money!';

No comments:

Post a Comment