Friday, January 22, 2010

Thinking about getting a bikini or Brazilian wax....?

Summer is coming....my friends and I (you know who you are) are thinking about getting bikini or going all out and getting the Brazilian wax. Anybody ever had one done before?? What do you to prepare for such a wax, lol? How bad does it hurt?Thinking about getting a bikini or Brazilian wax....?
It hurts.....but it is sooooo worth it. Having it done the first time is the worst because you don't know what to expect and you don't know the pain threshold. I used to get them done all the time. (Brazillian) until I finally just got it lasered off. Costs a whole lot less in the long run!





If you go for Brazillian....expect your man to be a happy man. So make it a surprize! heheh





The procedure lasts about 30 minutes. Don't be modest....the people who perform these waxes have done and seen it all. They see it prolly 20 times a day and to even practice they've had to take classes and practice on each other. They'll let you know where to move your legs so they can get where they need to go to remove EVERYTHING. (yes they even go in the butt crack too) *lol*


The part that is most painful is at the top (above the ';slit';) of your v-j-j.


Each strip of pain only lasts for a few seconds. And after it's all over and done with.....no pain. It just feels weird for the first day as if there is a breeze on it from it being ';nekkid.';





No hair for 6 weeks....and when it grows back....it's much finer and thinner.





Good luck and it's worth the pain of not having to shave and no razor bumps. Plus your mate will follow you everywhere.





;-)Thinking about getting a bikini or Brazilian wax....?
I think its personal perfence. I have had both done and wouldnt say that the pain is any reason not to do it. It's really not that bad and is pretty much over before you know it. I guess it depends on the results you are after. I like Brazilian, but my bf hates it... so I usually dont do it. I would decide what results you are after and then do it. If you dont like it, are uncomfortable, or think it hurts too much dont do it again.
Brazilian? Be prepared to show all, believe me you will never be embarassed again after going throught that!





ouch, hurts alot!
i do bikini wax but not a brazilian one. well it hurts the first time but the result is worthy. You don't have to do anything special before you do it, but afterwords peeling every now and then is a very good idea!!!
Everyone's tolerance for pain is different, I had a brazillian wax done and didn't think it hurt terribly, it was however as painful as waxing can be...





To prepare : Just make sure the hair is at least a centimeter long, if it is too short the wax won't grab and it won't work. They should put cream on it afterwards to avoid in grown hairs.
Your in for alot of pain, OMG ouch!!





But worth it, exfoliate the area 5 days after the wax
Oh geez ladies give me a break!


You know what? Yes it hurts, not it isn't a pain you're going to cry from, and yes you'll get over it 2 minutes after you leave the salon. I can't stand when people don't get things because they're afraid of pain, it's not like the waxist is going to strap you into the chair and torture you! A good way to start is getting your bikini done first, then two weeks later if you're comfortable with it go back for a brazilian if you'd like. As for preparing for it, you can take two ibu profin (not asa) like advil or motrin an hour before you go to lessen the sting. As for hair, keep it short before you go, but not too short. If it's long it hurts more, and if it's too short it won't grab onto the wax and you won't be able to get it done. Get it done about 5-7 days after shaving. As for embarassment, don't think twice about it. The women who do these have seen it all, I asked mine once about the different things she's seen and she laughed and said ';absolutely everything from having to make a heart-shape (gross) to the thickest goat-like hair I've seen in my life';. Every body is different and yep, so is yours, so don't worry about that aspect of it. It's quick, long-lasting and convenient so rock it out and get out that teeny tiny bikini already!
so i just got my first one done umm lets see... 2 hours ago.. man oh man.. does it hurt! now i just took everything off.. holy ****. im still in pain.. and i really thought i would be able to take the pain.. oh no i was sweating and all.. the girl who did it told me it was because i have shaved before so the hair is thicker but she said that next time shouldnt be that bad.. well im at work right now and i did it on my lunch break.. everytime im walking down the hall alone i take a little peak! i love it! its super clean and smooth, i think the pain i endured was worth it but there better be some major pleasure tonight or im gona be upset! but seriously the truth of the matter is, its really not recomended. you have hair there for a reason and that reason is to keep out bacteria and things like that almost like what eyelashes do for your eyes. so im keeping her clean by not only washing her twice a day and after sex but im carrying around summers eve feminine clothes in my purse to freshen up after i use the restroom. so good luckk girls! and take something to clench your teeth on!!
The pain is like pulling duct tape off of your arms really fast.


The blood vessels swell up, so it's pretty darn painful...I'd say shave it before you go, so it doesn't hurt AS bad, but I've done it before and I wouldn't reccomend it. It's not really worth it.
I don't think that waxing hurts a lot, but it depends from person to person. I didn't think having a baby was very painful either so... I can stand a lot of pain I guess...


But I think it gets less painfull if you get waxed every once in a while. The hairs will go thinner and less stronger.
Don't whatever you do get a brazilian wax


it hurts like a mofo

No comments:

Post a Comment