Friday, January 22, 2010

I have been getting brazilian waxes done for 5 years, past few months, i have excessive dry skin down there?

What is safe to put on dry skin down there? What will help it heal? And why would this be happening now all of a sudden?I have been getting brazilian waxes done for 5 years, past few months, i have excessive dry skin down there?
I get braz waxes too. Sometimes when I'm not drinking enough water or fluids, my skin gets dry in patches everywhere.


Also, the place I went changed the brand of wax they were using and it really started to irritate my skin after a few times.


I always use cocoa butter. Not the best smell, but it helps. I apply it generously at night, then sleep in a pair of really loose cotton shorts.





Wish I could help more.

No comments:

Post a Comment