Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What are the circumstances of a brazilian wax ? Is it bad ?

lol What do u mean 'the circumstances'? u mean how do they do it or why u wud get it done? or does it hurt? that sentence doesnt make sense.What are the circumstances of a brazilian wax ? Is it bad ?
Hair smelly ugly?! Lol!





The circumstances are that people want to get it done for whatever reason they like or for no reason!





I tell you what in the hot humid weather its advisable to get it done! Trust me! But its better to get it done just after your period then it won't hurt as much!





And NO its not that bad! You feel smoother and a but weird but afterwards I felt more confident, cleaner and fresher and didn't have smelly issues while in my period! Also undies fitted better too! It was great!





I also had it done just before my baby was born and thankfully I did, cos you get hairier while pregnant, I ended up having an emergency C section, so good timing to have one done while pregnant! What are the circumstances of a brazilian wax ? Is it bad ?
Is there such a thing as a brazilian wax for men and would you call it a brazilian?


any way i know one thing it's efin pain full but I do like the freshness you feel after


lol XD
I don't know but omg I could never go through that pain!! I would reall ylike to get one because I dislike the hair very much, it's so unclean, but even waxing my legs hurts too much I can't do it!!
yes it hurts like hell and better to get it done proffesionally.
  • sebum
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment