Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How can women handle a brazilian wax job?

Is the pain worth it?How can women handle a brazilian wax job?
It depends on the woman. I do it becuase I want to feel clean and smooth myself. I do not do it for someone eles. No man is worth all that. If he doesn't like it the way it is someone eles will. Some men do not want waxed and prefer shaved even if some hair shows. Some men like a full bush. The woman needs to do this for herself not her man.How can women handle a brazilian wax job?
You would be amazed at the legnths women go to to impress and please us selfish men.
what pain...us women folk don't feel pain. you should try it you might like it
Is the pain worth it? Depends...do you like it when the woman does it for you? I have to admit it is smooth. Sure beats getting whisker burn...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment