Tuesday, January 19, 2010

When i go for a brazilian wax. Should i leave all my pubic hair the way it is? or trim it a little myself.?

im afraid it'll be too much!When i go for a brazilian wax. Should i leave all my pubic hair the way it is? or trim it a little myself.?
Most people are going to be too embarrassed to answer so im going to say it depends how much hair you have. If you have a massive hippy bush TRIM ITWhen i go for a brazilian wax. Should i leave all my pubic hair the way it is? or trim it a little myself.?
Trim it. It is painful if the hair is too long.





I had a bad experience with a brazilian wax in South Florida a couple years ago. The person didn't know what they were doing.





Make sure the person has done brazilian waxes before and make sure that they use a numbing cream for your skin.





The woman that did my waxing didnt use anything. She ended up ripping part of my skin off and I had nasty dark bruising and bleeding down there. It looked awful and was painful. This was even at a reputable salon.





I've had friends that have gone other places for brazilian waxes and haven't had any problems.





good luck!
just trim it
include it also in your wax session!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment