Saturday, January 23, 2010

Brazilian wax? take it all off? or leave some?

Im going to get my first wax in a few days and was wondering what people prefer. Getting everything removed or leaving a thin strip or the little triangle? If you leave a little bit does it take away from the smooth feeling? Guys what do you like better also?Brazilian wax? take it all off? or leave some?
I don't mind really. Either completely bald or a thin landing strip is very sexy. You can't go wrong with either of them. I wouldnt really suggest the triangle though.Brazilian wax? take it all off? or leave some?
my own view is that total removal is kind of creepy, i can understand for a girl, it may be more comfortable/hygenic but it makes me wonder why guys like it, i think it looks kind of pre-adolesant which is fine if you don't mind the idea of your man being turned on by the fact that you look like a 12 year old girl, i prefer clipped down to about 3/4 of an inch and wax the bikini line so your left with a nice ';shield'; it shows attention to detail without saying ';insert here';...
I took it all off once and I felt like a 10 year old girl. Leave a little.
i am a guy.............love it smooth silky smooth. use moisturizer after.....and use perfume around but No Douche!
I am a woman...but I always leave a strip when I get it done simply because having it smooth seems too childlike for me. It kinda gives me an icky feeling to think about a completely smooth region on a grown woman.
take it all off
Leave a thin strip ABOVE the spot. Just a small area. Everything else... WAX AWAY!
I take it all off, but sometimes just leave the landing strip. The guys love it like that, I've never had any complaints either way, just compliments!

No comments:

Post a Comment