Friday, January 22, 2010

First time complete brazilian wax?

i'm catching a 7 hour flight a few hours after my first brazilian to go see my boyfriend...should i be worried of irritation?First time complete brazilian wax?
Wear lose comfortable clothing. If anything the area will be red and tender (that was my reaction the first time). A cool wash rag helps (although I imagine that is near impossible to do on a plane).





Take some aspirin before and after your waxing and be prepared for the area to feel almost hot to the touch.





If you have ever had waxing done else where (your eyebrows or your lip) know that the reaction is similar down there. Sometimes people get the little clogged pores that almost look like white heads, and other times there can be a slight bleeding in the pore (just a tiny dot like when you shave).





I would try and have the waxing done a day or 2 before you want anyone else to get to ';see'; it though (wink wink).





Good LuckFirst time complete brazilian wax?
Not really, just ask the person who did your waxing about stuff to use for irritation and to prevent ingrowns.





Is it possible to get the waxing done a couple of days prior to the flight? I'm assuming something is gonna happen, wink wink, and I think that the friction (if any) might irritate the skin, but I'm not really sure. It might burn a little since waxing does pull of some thin layers of the skin.
Maybe. If so use an anti-itch cream it may help.

No comments:

Post a Comment