Tuesday, January 19, 2010

When you get Brazilian waxed is it...?

Awkward lol


like how do they do it are you revealing all or do you wear a little g-string?


i wanna get it done but im to embarrassed to go haWhen you get Brazilian waxed is it...?
From my experience I had to take my underwear off completely. The one time I didn't, the woman was trying to work around my underwear (??)... it was so obvious SHE was awkward with the whole thing and she actually made me feel worse (kept looking like she didn't want to continue - not very professional at all for a WAXER!!)


Anyway, I found the easiest way to deal with any embarrassment is to remind yourself that these people have seen it all before... many times. They're trained waxers, and usually act like they don't care. Think of them as doctors... doctors don't bat an eyelid either.


I found it easier to take my bottom underwear off completely but then again, the place I went to didn't have those little paper knickers. If the place you choose to go to has them, there's no harm in trying them, especially if you feel self-conscious for the first time. But if they don't, really it's fine.When you get Brazilian waxed is it...?
They can put a g string on you and then just move it to the side a bit to do it. Its not awkward they do 100s of them and they see heaps of them so they are used to it and its no big deal

No comments:

Post a Comment