Saturday, January 23, 2010

What looks better a bikini or brazilian wax??

truste me, brazilian wax.


I get them every 20 days. It hurts a bit, but I will never stop doing it. It looks so smooth (after a day, I get really red on the day I do it) and it's just great.





Give it a try!What looks better a bikini or brazilian wax??
A brizilian wax takes a lot more hair than a bikini.





If it's your first wax. I say do bikini and work your way into brazilian.











Good luck!What looks better a bikini or brazilian wax??
brazillian...it takes care of all of ur hair so u dont have to worry bout it :) it hurts like heck though lol
brazilian. a bikini wax just leaves far too much hair, its a turn off. A brazilian looks really sexy and makes oral sex so much more fun!
brazilian looks much better. gives u super smoothness everywhere :)
brazilian all the way. smooth as a baby's butt! yes!
bikini! brazilian's hurt and there's no coverage
Brazilian. A bikini wax leaves far too much hair. Guys like it smooth...
brazilian
  • make up brushes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment