Friday, May 14, 2010

Will my new OB GYN mention my full brazilian wax?

I have been waxed entirely, which I love, but I'm afraid when I go to my ob gyn he (or she) will say ';oh, you're totally waxed'; or ';it looks like someone had a wax'; or something like that.





i would be soooooo embarrassed.





anyone else had a full wax, ob gyn didn't mention it, did he/she?





can't they just go about their business %26amp; not say anything? thx.Will my new OB GYN mention my full brazilian wax?
I'm sure he/she has seen a Brazilian wax before. They don't care if you're waxed or not, only that your healthy.Will my new OB GYN mention my full brazilian wax?
I can't foresee any reason that it would be mentioned! What would the person accomplish by mentioning it?? Was that area of your body talked about BEFORE the full wax? I wouldn't worry about it. There are far greater topics to talk about than your ';peeper';, unless the wax job has created problems!! :)
i know i couldnt keep my shorts on you telling me this ,how could you expect anyone to not say anything?
I'm sure your doctor has seen many odd trimmings and groomings in their day-to-day business. If he/she makes a comment about your personal grooming techniques that have nothing to do with your health and well-being, this is entirely unprofessional and you may think about going to a different gynocologist. Chances are, he/she will not say a thing.
If they are a true professional they will not mention it unless they see it as some sort of health risk.
no..she won't say a word...do you know how many she sees in a day? and I am sure you are not the only one with a wax...mine doesn't say anything about mine
They don't care if you are waxed, they are there to do there job and make sure that you are healthy. they know that it is nerve racking just to go to them. they wouldn't make it an aquard experience.
that's unprofessional. and I'm sure your doctor has seen one completely bald before. he's not going to care about your new wax.
a professional should not make a comment at all! It would be inappropriate
My ob gyn never said anything.
No he don't care about that He just does he Job .
  • make up brushes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment