Friday, May 14, 2010

Spots after brazilian wax?

i had my first brazilian wax 2 weeks ago and now the hair has started 2 grow back. I have red bumps everywer and i dont no why i dont think they are ingrown hairs but its looks bad. Any advice on what it is an how 2 get rid of them please, i have been applyin sudocrem on the area but dont really notice any difference. Thanks 4 any ans!Spots after brazilian wax?
Photograph required for accurate diagnosis lolSpots after brazilian wax?
Yeah I think your same as me!!!I just get no bumps or red dots near my *** area and I get them more like near the center.But best thing to help some them go away is to exfoliate 3 times a week.And I find that at start (2days after wax)Baby oil helps dye them down alot.


I have used nair hair ingrown spray(Green bottle) is not good for me.I use skin doctors(On line or at boots) twice a week and it helps keep spots at bay and ingrown hairs.Try them out.


Use some talc too that may help you!!!


But don;t worry you will always get one or two when hair starts grow back and sometimes it can be an ingrown hair alright!you always get one or so now and again ,as thats what happens when you wax and the hair gets traped under your skin.


So best of luck!!!Try out my tps and see if it helps you out.
The red bumps are just caused because its the first time you've had it done. I've been having mine done for 2-3 years now, and still sometimes get red bumps!! You need to use something gentle on them, a tea tree moisturiser works really well for me. Also 'bio oil' seems to work well. Good luck!
it sounds like it may be a rash...the skin there is sensitive after all....maybe ask at the salon? sorry i'm not much help
  • make up brushes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment