Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Getting my first Brazilian Wax, what REALLY goes on!?

and how much did it hurt, did you get ingrown hairs, etc etc..





ladies/men with experience ONLY please :)Getting my first Brazilian Wax, what REALLY goes on!?
It hurts, but it's completely tolerable. Don't worry about it, it's over fast and definitely worth it. I personally did not get ingrown hairs, but I know it's common to get them. Exfoliating after will reduce that risk. Good Luck!Getting my first Brazilian Wax, what REALLY goes on!?
make shure you trim first, it helps a lot. and use a sugar wax and not a waxy wax, so if you change your mind, you can just wash it off. Sugar wax washes off, but non sugar wax does not.
ouch.





did you know they're actually considering making that ILLEGAL in some states? not even joking..look it up on google.
well i personally havent did it but be aware and bring something to bite down ok with u

No comments:

Post a Comment