Friday, May 14, 2010

Brazilian wax question?

How would you go about asking for wife to get ';cleaned up'; a little bit? I'm interested in her getting a Brazilian wax. Any suggestions on how to ask her?Brazilian wax question?
I would say that you should shave yourself and then when you have sex she will notice how clean and smooth you feel and she might want to get on board with the program. When I was 38 I had a vasectomy and had to shave myself for that... I have stuck with that ';look'; ever since and we both enjoy the feeling of being shaved... she was never much into oral before I shaved and now I don't even have to ask anymore... it turned out well for us. Whatever you do though don't pressure into a wax or a shave. She may take it that you are telling her that she is unattractive to you the way she is... so I would do something subtle like shaving yourself first and let that open a dialog for you. You have to remember that hair growing where it grows is the normal part... it is the shaving that is not always a normal part of life... legs, underarms, bikini area, some ladies even shave their arms... just don't hurt her feelings. Good Luck.Brazilian wax question?
You could say it would look really sexy if she got one done. Or you've always wanted her to have it done. Or if it comes up in conversation, then you could suggest it.
Don't tell her just suggest.Take her out for a day out in the town and just kind of work your way up and take her to a safe salon.Or you can buy her a kit at Wal-Mart.
Tell her that if she gets it done that you will get it done also. Then you both can experience the pain of your pubes being ripped out of you...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!I have the same problem as well. geeez! my unwanted facial

    hair is a hindrance when meeting new guys or going into a social

    conventions where there are alot of beautiful people around me.. i

    usually get nervous and low self confidence with people I don't

    know. but as soon as I got a hold of this hair removal products or facial wax

    strips, my unwanted facial hair disappeared! good riddance! i now

    maintain my skin to free myself from unwanted facial hair! :)

    ReplyDelete