Friday, May 14, 2010

If I get a brazilian wax will my man expect me to keep it that way?

We are going on vacation and a bought a couple of tiny swim suits? I am hoping he will understand the wax was just for the trip?If I get a brazilian wax will my man expect me to keep it that way?
I would just get it done and then see how it goes on your trip. My guess is that your boyfriend will find you ultra-sexy and want to spend a lot of time in that region reminding you of how much he is into you. You might be pleased with the results... so don't worry about letting it grow out until you have taken it out for a test drive... I have heard that the wax hurts like heck though... Good Luck.If I get a brazilian wax will my man expect me to keep it that way?
just tell him and be honest... if he really loves you he would undertand and wouldn't mind at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment