Friday, May 14, 2010

Brazilian wax embarrisment?

I am super embarrised to get my brazilian wax done. This would be my first time getting it done. I do not know why I am so embarrised because I know they have seen other women before me. Does anyone have any advice for me to get over my embarrisment


thank youBrazilian wax embarrisment?
They do that job for a living so they are well used to seeing your bits, plus since they are women they dont have any interest in looking at them. I suppose you could try getting drunk before hand, I'm sure that would really help.





The wax will be worth it, afterwards it will look really smooth and sexy, much better than being all hairy.Brazilian wax embarrisment?
Hmm well, think about it this way I guess. Its just your butt region. lol. I mean lots of other people show themselves every day.. like for example mooning people or streaking, but this is a controled envirorment where everyone wont point and laugh. whoever is doing this is a professiional and their job isnt to sit and check you out or laugh or anything..their professionals. there are alot of worse embaressing things out there. just think when you go in....these are professional people, they've seen this before me, its just fine. just keep thinking that and relax hon!
Think of it this way, the person waxing you will be the only one in there. I was so nerevous the first time I got waxed down there, but so worth it. The waxer won't say anything to your friends, she won't call your parents after you leave. Just go in, brace yourself, get it done, then feel super sexy afterwards!
I don't think there is anything that can be done about the embarrassment except for giggling. Just have a laugh at yourself. I did when i got mine first done. I was so nervous that i couldn't stop laughing. My waxer thought it was the funniest thing ever... but she was so good that i saw her for 3 years before she retired.





Just remember that they have seen all shapes and size and really don't care what it looks like or what you have done as long as they get paid LOL
You're getting a Brazilian wax?.....awesome!!
I have a hollywood wax,which in other words mean, all waxed off!!! These beauty therapists have seen it all before and worse so be brave, the first time is always a little nerve wracking but believe me, I've been waxing since I was 16 and after 13 years of having this done, my hair comes through smoother and very fine which always works best for regrowth. Good luck!
Hi, best way to do it is to be confident, bring a friend along to your beautician or go to hers ( if your friend has already had one). It may help to you if you talk to your beautician, i moved recently from Mauritius and had to had my monthly wax ( I do Hollywood by the way) and I was so embarrassed as I did not know anybody and I was in a new place. So talk to the person who is with you, ask her questions about the procedure and you will feel more relaxed. Take some painkillers 1/2 hour prior to your appointment. It helps. You will have more confidence when you wear your bathing suit, you won't have to worry about stray hair. Tips: have a trim to reduced the length of hair when you reach home and wait at least 48 hours before hitting the beach or have relation cause it might be a bit sensitive.


Best of luck
You're embarassed because you're going to be posed in undignified postures in front of a stranger while not wearing underwear. Embarassment is natural in this situation:)





Before you go in, have a glass of wine or a beer or something (always assuming you are old enough to drink). This will help relax you and also keep the pain down. Otherwise, just grit your teeth. Like so many other experiences in life, the first time will be the worst.
I'm not sure how to tell you to get your your embarrassment other than to say that the person doing it does it all the time and yours will not be the first or the last. Take a couple of motrin about an hour before having it done to minimize the discomfort.
don't be embaressed! if its your choice to get the WaXX done, then feel confidant with yourdicision, just like every dicision you should be confident with.





Don't be ebaressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment