Friday, May 14, 2010

Lasting brazilian bikini wax?

I have had a brazilian bikini wax twice now. My third one would be around the beginning of January. I always hear about people saying that they're completely hair-free for weeks, but I only stay stuble-free for about two or three days. Is there something wrong with me? Is there any way to make the hair take longer to grow back? Also, They grow at different rates, so when some hairs are gone, others are just beginning to grow. Is this a common problem? I'm wondering if this is just because i'm new at waxing.Lasting brazilian bikini wax?
you sound just like me!





some waxers don't get the root, though.


the wax needs to be applied in a thin layer and rubbed in the same direction of hair growth ONLY (fairly firmly , too). some waxers don't feel that comfortable doing brazilians so they don't get the root out. it breaks off at the skin (sometimes causing ingrown hairs - ewwey)Lasting brazilian bikini wax?
A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt
sounds like you have a heavy growth down there' might be better to let it grow and keep it trimmed neatly instead, be a lot cheaper and less painful than waxing or you could try Lazar removal which is very expensive

No comments:

Post a Comment