Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I am going to get a brazilian wax for the first time....?

How bad is it going to hurt...REALLY?!!


I have had two kids with NOOOOOO pain meds and did fine...but can you please share your pain with me...I need to prep myself. Also, anything I should know before I go? What kind of panties do I wear?I am going to get a brazilian wax for the first time....?
its going to hurt! and if youre getting a Brazilian, then you dont really have to worry about that panties you wear, you wont have them on.I am going to get a brazilian wax for the first time....?
Go for a thong, one you don't mind getting wax on (just in case) it would hurt abit as it's on more sensitive skin but it'll be worth it, and if you have a good therapist then they'll do it quick so it shouldn't really hurt just make sure the skin is strecthed!


Hope it helps
Everyone takes different to the pain, different skin type, different pore sizes..


It would still hurt i can imagine to anyone, but like i say the pain will effect other people differently. Mine stung more than anything, and i'd probably reccomend g-string/thongs. so its easy to reach the area.
one word ouch!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment