Friday, May 14, 2010

What do you think of Brazilian Wax??

What do you think of it? Is it safe to do it?What do you think of Brazilian Wax??
As long as you go to a clean place, then it's safe. Make sure they don't double dip your stick in the wax, they use a new table covering for each person (like they do at the doctor's), etc.





It hurts pretty badly, but you get used to it and it lasts for a while, so I think it's worth it.What do you think of Brazilian Wax??
Well it's obviously safe.


But I wouldn't recommend it if there's no big deal.





Shaving is harmless, especially for people under the age of 18. Honestly, there's no need for it. And the idea kind of frightens me.
I would do it if I wasn't scared. I just shave using a women's electric razor... no pain, no bumps, no water needed, shave anytime anywhere. That's how I roll... and my boyfriend loves it.
i really want one but without the pain! ahaha immma sucker for pain! but i say go for it! goood luck!
painfull.......but u can always try it, u never know!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment