Friday, May 14, 2010

Brazilian wax anyone?

Does it hurt much?Do men prefer it.Want to know if I should try it out?Brazilian wax anyone?
I have a sugared brazilian


Wax hurts more than sugaring.


I was prepared for a lot of pain and never got it.Brazilian wax anyone?
A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt
sure does
The good thing is, the painful part is over quickly. If you are going on a sun holiday wearing a small swimsuit for example - it makes sense. Do men prefer it....well that depends on the man!
No more than getting your legs or underarms done. As for men that's a matter of preference. As long as you're not prudish then you should go for it! Remember it's not the man's preference it should be yours, being hairless will increase sensitivity, so try it and if you like it, you go girl!
ya it hurts like hell i actually prefer to do it myself i can do smaller areas at a time and it hurts less for some reason but its totally worth it
Of course its going to hurt waxing is ripping ur pubic hair out of ur skin also taking the dead skin with it ouch have you had that part ripped like that before?
I prefer it, but of course it'll hurt.
My personal preference? I prefer it. Can't speak for anybody else though. Try it, you might like it too.
I get sugared. It's not as bad as a lot of people say. Take certain preparations before you go in. Write me at judymld@yahoo.com if you want details :)
Yes , as a guy a shaved t**t looks good so do it .
I am a man and I like women with brazilian waxes..


Of coarse, I can't tell if ALL women are totally hairless or not..


( Though I would welcome the opportunity to inspect them ).


If not a brazilian, then less is certainly better than the full bush.


A woman can keep herself very presentable without going out


for a professional brazilian waxing.
ahhhh!!
I like to wax better than shave it comes out more smoother. If you shave it, it will probably irritate your skin with bumbs and it's also very itchy. Waxing is not that painful and to your question if men prefer it, it depends on the men if you try it out and your man likes it then go for it. Good luck.
i'm not sure, never tried it
The waxing (I am told) is very painful and has to be finished off with tweezers. Settle for a razor, it is cheaper and less painful.


Yes, I think that most men prefer a smooth girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment