Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Post Brazilian Wax care?

I recently got a brazilian wax at a reputable salon. After the next day, I got a few tiny dots that look like small sprouting pimples - you know with the white pus inside - on the top side, under my belly button. I was wondering if this is really normal and what I can do to get rid of them? (Mind you, my skin is still irritated and bumpy, so should I not exfoliate yet?) If somebody has experienced this, or works at a salon, please GIVE MORE ADVICE!Post Brazilian Wax care?
I have never had a Brazilian wax but I do know that this is common after waxing and shaving in the bikini area. This can occur when bacteria gets into the follicles that the hair grows out of or in some cases may be a sign of ingrown hairs. From now on, you can scrub with an antibacterial soap to reduce the amount of bacteria on the skin before and after your waxing. If the bumps still occur, try washing twice a day with the bacterial soap and after wards applying astringent or hydro-cortisone to help the area heal. Hope this helps!Post Brazilian Wax care?
I discovered that you can just exfoliate the skin gently, and they eventually go away, cause the pores will open up and it cleans the bacteria out.

Report Abuse



i get that to dint no how to get rid of it though!
I have the same problem. I got a Brazilian last Thursday and just discovered these pimples today. I used some proactive so I'll let you know how that works. Let me know if you ever came up with a solution.
  • make up brushes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment