Friday, May 14, 2010

Brazilian wax. SCARED AS HELL! please help . . .?

I would love to know a comparison of what it feels like?


I've had my eyebrows waxed and thats about it . . . .


I would really appreciate some help, because im so scared!


What can I do to help the pain beforehand, what about after?


and is it worth it, and no i dont need you to tell me ';just shave';. Because if i wanted to I wouldnt be getting a bikini wax =]


Thanks for all your help!Brazilian wax. SCARED AS HELL! please help . . .?
I was nervous the first time, but I've never felt real pain from any other waxing - legs, eyebrows, pits. It wasn't at all bad.Brazilian wax. SCARED AS HELL! please help . . .?
Gentle Questioner, If you have ever had ANYTHING waxed. you know it HURTS!!! just like that 40 year old virgin movie scene. You are ripping the hairs out by the roots, dear. Yes it will hurt. Is it important enough to you? Then only you can decide if it is worth it.
i wouldnt recommend getting a brazillain at salons because the beautician places the spatula back into the wax pot so germs can be shared easily. So it is best to do it at home yourself. At the time of the wax being taken off it is more painful then your eyebrows but afterwards there is no pain.
you'll itch for weeks when the hair grows back.

No comments:

Post a Comment