Friday, May 14, 2010

First time Brazilian wax...what to expect?

I'm not stupid...I know it's going to hurt a bit. I'm just wondering about whether or not it's awkward or embarrassing for anyone the first time (to have a complete stranger taking the hair off of your privates), and how you get over it.First time Brazilian wax...what to expect?
I just had my first one a few months ago, I thought it was going to be worse than it was. They let you undress then put a towel over your special spot, then they come in and just take it off okay it was a little embarassing but worth it. It does hurt alot especially when they pluck out the stray hairs with tweezers but its really totally worth it. Good Luck.First time Brazilian wax...what to expect?
Yes it is embarrassing. It was so much for me that I havent gone back since. There is just something about being in a somewhat vulnerable position like that which bothered me a lot. I mean the woman was completely friendly and professional, its just that I felt so ughh the whole time, and I dont like not having control over the pain you know? Like when I get waxed I want to be in control of when to pull and what area is not ready to be waxed a second time etc. Some people swear by the salons - depends how comfortable you are with sharing yourself to others I guess....
WITH GIRLS TODAY EVERYONE AND HIS BROTHER ALREADY SAW HER PRIVATES--THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MODESTY, IT'S PITIFUL.
I think the obvious answer would be YES, it IS awkward and embarrassing to have a complete stranger taking the hair off of your privates! They're called privates for a reason.
Just don't think about the fact that she might be lesbian, and you'll be fine.
if it is a professional woman don`t worry!
it will be a pain..but u already kno that.... u should get a women... and whenever u go back get the same lady cuz u dont want so many people to see ur private...
I would imagine so-I don't want a stranger looking or messing with me so I refuse to get one.





Just keep focsuing on the fact that this is their job and they have seen it all before.
its a little embarrassing at first but then u know the lady doing it has the same thing you do so its not as bad as you think...and yes try extremem pain ull walk out feeling tingling and in pain
Just tell her you're a little nervous. Your esthetician will probably help you feel more relaxed. After all, she's a professional. It's like having a doctor look at you - she'll be focused on the task at hand, not on your body. Besides, you don't have anything she hasn't seen before!
It's their job, don't worry about it. Trust me, they are more concerned about trying to make it as painless as possible for you. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment