Friday, May 14, 2010

I want to get a brazilian wax...but kinda nervous??

has n e one ever had this done? is it something you recommend?I want to get a brazilian wax...but kinda nervous??
I had a lot of waxing done in my life and I know that it isn't as bad as you think it will be. It feels a lot cleaner and more hygenic. Just make sure you go to a professional salon with trained staff.I want to get a brazilian wax...but kinda nervous??
Might not be a great answer but the first time I had it done I was a little hung over. After a night out before with the girls and several long island teas, nothing else that could be done to me could hurt.
done it and love it.


it hurts but if you get a good waxer they do it so it doesn't hurt as much as it could. they'll put a strip and press their hand down where they waxed to subdue the pain. take an ibruprophen before hand. at first it grows back kind of quick, but if you keep going ever 3 or 4 weeks in a just a few short months, it will come back so slow you can slow down on the waxes.
I went to get it done once and I hadn't let the hair grow long enough and it was a painful, wasted trip...The hair goes through stages of growth and it gets easier to pull out...Mine wasn't ready but I had her try anyway and it bruised me and no hair came out...So my only advice is to make sure it's long enough...and if you don't have a high pain tolerence {it's not all that bad, but it does hurt a little} take some asprin or something before hand...
Get it done take a picture and e-mail it to me and I will rate your hairless ***!
i havent had one but i can give one and it hurts like crazy.... and only last a week at the most

No comments:

Post a Comment