Friday, May 14, 2010

Brazilian Wax, yay or nay?

I am thinking of getting a brazilian wax but am kinda scared. what do you say ladies and guys i guess... should i go through with it or not





and what are tips if i were to that would help it go smoothlyBrazilian Wax, yay or nay?
Only if you are willing to keep it up, because once it starts to grow back...watch out for the irritation that follows.Brazilian Wax, yay or nay?
Don't be scared. Don't take aspirin or drink alcohol before going for a wax. Take a couple of ibuprofen an hour before your waxing appointment to minimize puffiness and discomfort. You could also look into a numbing spray to apply to your body immediately prior to the waxing. Last year before a beach trip I had my legs, underarms, and bikini waxed. The underarms were the worst for me. I got the Brazilian wax on my bikini area. It was okay, but a little overdone for my taste if you get my drift. I plan on going back in a couple of weeks to get a wax for the upcoming beach trip. I will do the same thing, but I will be sure to ask for a teensy bit more to be left behind in the bikini area. Good luck!
Go to someone good and if you have shaved before prepare for the first few times to hurt like all heck! Not putting you off they are great but yeah the hair becomes more course after you have shaved it.
get it done
  • make up brushes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment