Friday, May 14, 2010

Brazilian wax question?

I'm getting my first brazilian wax next week! Both my boyfriend and i are quite excited. but i was wondering how long it took for the irritation to subsideBrazilian wax question?
About 30 minutes, shouldn't be longer than an hour even if you have sensitive skin. Since it's your first I'd recommend taking 2 Advil's 45 minutes before your appt if you have a low pain tolerance. It really doesn't hurt that bad though.





I waxed for about 4 years, I'm currently getting laser hair removal because I've spend more on waxing than I'd of spend on laser. If you plan for this to be a regular thing look into laser.





Also go for the extended brazilian! They wax you front to back! Sometime brazilian just mean everything off the front.Brazilian wax question?
I don't remember exactly how long, but I do remember that you aren't supposed to even get soap on it for two days because its really sensitive and i think i did in the shower and it did sting....so take the first 2 days easy definitely
its different for different skin types.


just use bikini zone after you get waxed.


it gets rid of irritation right away.


its like $5 at any drugstore
it all depends on the sensitivity of that person me about a few days
  • make up brushes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment