Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I need a brazilian wax and I live near columbia, SC. I want somebody that gets all the hair out. HELP!?

can anybody give me a phone number or spa name/location?I need a brazilian wax and I live near columbia, SC. I want somebody that gets all the hair out. HELP!?
I get my brazilian or ';manzilian'; from Juleigh. I used to get waxed at UN and like Juleigh's method better. OH, and she get's all the hair and won't leave you bruised or burned. The mirror thing is good. She doesn't mind if you are picky and she lets you check it out. The body sugaring is so much better than hot wax. It's weird how it works. Call her and don't let anybody else do your brazilian. 803-315-3469. In heatwave Salon in Lexington and her spa name is Ahh Sugar Sugar. Hope this helps. She has videos of it on her website http://www.myspace.com/bodysugaringlexingtonsc BradI need a brazilian wax and I live near columbia, SC. I want somebody that gets all the hair out. HELP!?
whatever you do, don't go to Urban Nirvana in Columbia! THere is a chick there named Paulette that is a total B)+(# and she is mean. I had a brazilian from her, if you can call it that. She seemed very angry and it was NOT a pleasant experience. And NO she did NOT get all my hair. Stay AWAY from that place and that ....that ......WOMAN!! I am interested in this sugar thing thought. I am gonna give that a try. Thx, Fish
My BF and I go to Julie for our brazilians. He won't go to nebody else. I won't either. My college roommate went to her and I went with her one day and decided right then to get one! The first one hurt a little bit but after that first one it isn't so bad. She uses cold body sugaring so she won't burn you. And like the other poster said, she gives you a mirror to check her work. We like her the best and she also has that 6th brazilian free card. 803-315-3469 Ahh Sugar Sugar Body Sugaring and No Heat Brazilian Waxing in Columbia Sc. Tell her Nykole and Tony sent you!
did you ask the question a week or so ago? I thought I sent you Julie's contact. she does body sugaring brazilians with sugar and not hot wax. I like this method better. It lasts longer and it doesn't burn. She does my brazilians. She does get every hair. She hands me a mirror when she is done so I can check the hair. She works in heatwave salon in Lexinton and her number is 803-315-3469 ah sugar sugar is her sugaring spa name. Tell her Amber sent you. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment