Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What is brazilian wax?

That's a professional removal of ALL bikini-area hair. Very smooth and painful, but worth it!What is brazilian wax?
I have heard that once the hair starts growing back, it may cause some irritation and spots. I'm not a huge fan of them, a little bit of hair is better if you ask me.What is brazilian wax?
Its when ya get all your hair removed ';down there';.
A Brazillian wax involves removing the majority of the pubic hair around the vagina, leaving a small vertical strip. It's nice the way it comes out my wife has it done all the time. I personally like it too for many reasons.
Darlin it gets rid of all the hair and it hurts like a *****. If you want to go through all that go ahead, but I just shave it and it comes out smooth and some people say it is bumpy, but when I do it it doesnt come out bumpy.
WOW, it looks so good, and feels soooo smooth





highly recommend
Brazilian waxing is just waxing of the genitalia.





Depending on your preference, you can have some of it off or all of it off.





Definitely keeps those bits cleaner and looks more attractive.





But just wait till the hair grows back.. itches like hell !





Twenty minutes of pain for a couple of weeks of hair free goodness ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment